I am a lazy gal to do all these tagging stuffs. I feel its like a cumbersome process, by framing some sets of questions and more difficult part is finding ONLY SELECTED friends to tag back. Oh God ! i guess GA (Gayathri Anand) took some revenge on me from which i cant escape. Will satisfy you order GA, no worries. Moreover, its a great idea to know about my co-bloggers and also i can take REVENGE.. Haaaiiiiyyyaaaaa.....! Thanks GA.
So here comes my replies for your tagged questions GA :)
1. Introduce yourself
I am Sangeetha Nambirajan, "BIG" ALWAYS loved to be a Happy Home maker but am sceptical with the profile as S/W Engg :( I am a mother of 1 cute, adamant, lil princess. I am very talkative, love to keep/make others happy and Jovial. I dont like hurting ppl at any cost. Ok ok ok.. I can understand u readers, Let me stop here.
2. What's your favorite hobby or how do you love to enjoy your time ??
Blindly i can say COOKING & CLEANING(!) and another most is love Bike long ride.
3. Which is the place / tourist spot you want to go ??
Its one & only Kullu Manali
4. When it comes to blogging , how supportive are your family members ??
Hubby is very very supportive. Pls, dont be envy. He is very supportive to my brother. Both will always laugh at my blog post.. Huh! But one contribution he'll do, i.e. to transfer all my recipe clicks to my blog's common repository from his cam, its just to free his cam space :( Hoowwwwwwwww supportive he is :P
5. What is your fav. food
You can refer my post Onion Tomato Thokku.
6. What inspired you to create a blog ?
He he, You want me to be Frank :) If yes, its my BOSS who didnt assign any task @ office :) (GOD, She should not check this!)
7. How do u feel while u get a award /Tags from other blogger friends ??
OMG ! You can check this funny link http://recipe-excavator.blogspot.in/search/label/Awards. You can see how i have flied each time :P
8. Talk about food photography..do you judge a recipe by the photo posted by the bloggers ?? and when searching for a recipe in search engine say Google, do u look for just recipe or look by images ??
GA, have you checked my recipe pics ?? still i need to talk about food photography?? :) According to me "IMAGE talks more than WORDS" So, 80 % will judge only on the clicks where/whenever i search for recipes.
9. Have you tried any recipes from other blogger ?? what's the result ??
Yes, lot. You can check this "Bread Jamun" for example.
10. How happy you will be in getting a comment for your recipe ...??
Will feel "Atleast there are someone who keeps on visiting my blog".
11. How about taking parts in events hosted by other bloggers ??
Love to take part but as a office goers sometime i don't find time to manage my own blog. First i need to learn on "Time Management" to tackle both my blog/home/office. At least lets try it in future.
Haaappppaaaaaaa !! Exam over !!! Jolly !!!!!!!!
Now its my REVENGE(!) time, my question paper will be very tough :)
Planned to take revenge on these girls. Sorry girls !!!!!!
My questions are:
1. Your intro pls !
2. Your Favorite dish ?
3. Your best/new try (recipe) so far ?
4. Which is your second passion other than cooking ?
5. At least once have u thought, i could have born as a Guy or U feel "am happy with what I am now" ? Be frank with reason pls ?
6. My favorite question ! Love to be Home maker or Office Goer ?
7. You prefer Instantly publishing post or Scheduled post and Why ?
8. Can i see your kitchen ? Photo pls ?
9. If you are really upset, what is that one thing you do to get distracted ?
10. What will be your spouse reaction on seeing you new tried recipe's outcome ?
11. What do you think about "Recipe-Exacavator". Pls, don't think who is this. Its my blog/me :(
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the questions set for you in the tagger's post and create new set of eleven questions.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you have tagged them.
Keep the Tag rolling !